Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I am sure this breast cancer issue is their opportunity to either kill me, or add more time to the R.O. or wait period. The timing is just too obvious. Something will happen. They already have been attacking me at K by saying and doing crazy things. I would go elsewhere, but financially I could not and now with a bad diagnosis? I just keep wondering what was injected into me that makes me get strange pain I never had before. I am tired and beaten down. This home is
your refuge. Get away from the vultures. They stole your identity so many times by forging your signature, they could be arrested...ALL OF THEM! People who hire criminals to do dirty work are just as guilty. If you file a complaint with the police, they will be arrested. They will not be able to harm you. I have the evidence. They did terrible things to me in your name! I would be furious!

No comments:

Post a Comment