Wednesday, March 25, 2020

When I can have the person I trust help me, then I will believe

I believe that the people attacking me and claiming "You're going to die, you're going to die!"  "You have spots on your lungs, we need to check to see if the cancer has gone to your brain!" "CANCER IS NOT PAINFUL" "I was thinking you have emotional problems, because you do not seem emotional!"  I do not appreciate their hysteria. I think they will hope to discourage me and make me go downhill, whether I actually have cancer, or not. When so much doesn't make sense, I have to rule it out. That cruel attorney tried to make me die and did not succeed; I think he is still trying to use the doctors to bring me down. I do not trust any of them! Even if they take MRIs or anything else, how do I know the one they show me, is actually mine?
Dr. Z gave me an exam, said nothing about cancer. He yelled at me saying cancer is not painful, but I went to see him thinking I had an infection, not cancer.
I do not even trust them with an MRI, or bone scan.

No one is trustworthy, except the one I trust. When he can help me, then I will get back into it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment