Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I write my thoughts as they come to me, so I can feel better. This has been a very difficult time with very cruel people involved. I now have serious health issues. I think stress has been the core problem. My body is reacting the only way it can, by kicking my ass and trying to kill itself. Life has been very hard because monsters have been very cruel. They inflict pain, because monsters feed off of the misery of others. That is not normal. They are mentally ill. They think only they are important. They think only they hurt. They have no ability to empathize. If they are narcissistic they will hire others to inflict pain, not because it bothers them to witness it, but because they feel it is beneath them. Somewhere deep inside they know they are monsters, so they have their victim accused of their own illness. Is the monster really the one you want to have holding your life in their hands?

No comments:

Post a Comment