Saturday, March 28, 2020

Having a big glass of organic mixed veg juice as my first food of the day after earlier having my supplements.
I wish I could get second tests done. For all I know, K is giving me some MRI and other imagining results from a seriously bad former patient. THAT is how little I trust them. Not much makes sense and people have said insane things with no apology, or explaination.
The radiologist stuck vials of supposedly my breast tissue in my face...why? It is like she wanted to make certain I bought the lie. She poked me and pulled out parts of me all while being a cruel person who wondered why I wasn't falling on the floor with emotion. That isn't medicine, that is sadistic torture, most likely done in misplaced loyalty to some insane psychopathic narcissist, who is punishing me for her own shortcomings. Scapegoat. 

No comments:

Post a Comment