Wednesday, March 25, 2020

I guess I have become very jittery about K. Some of them must not be influenced by what they think I did, but I DID hear that bad things are written about me at the beginning of my chart. That would be such a HIPPA violation, right? At least immoral, or indecent. That is so sad that someone would want that done to someone else. It actually sounds like Trump behavior.....pathetic and.....nuts. A quality place would not allow such a thing, but they have allowed terrible behavior to go one. It certainly sinks their reputation in my book. Look how they allowed that wall to go up, with a locked door? Is it meant to keep virulent gift givers out, or give the mental impression that they who are locked in
were in danger? They will go to any lengths to make certain their prima donna is happy. Do they realise that what was being requested by her,with this entire things shows she is
mentally ill and a criminal?
 People who think they own a human being are not stable. No one should indulge them, they should be treated for their mental illness. Someone could die someday because of it. Maybe she is also abusive.....? No one is doing her a favor shielding the illness. I know the Hell they
can put people through. That place has such a high school mentality. It is so beneath you. I would ALWAYS stand up for you. People who love someone, don't do this to their loved one, but certainly would to their "property!" This is not a third world country. Not yet anyway. I would show respect and love, not that abusive crap. That is why they abuse me there, they kow tow to a powerful person's wishes, even insane ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment