Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I bought a bidet awhile ago, just never figured out how to install it.

I put some of my supps under my tongue to get more benefit from them. I make shots of supergreens powder and just throw them down my throat, but I hold some of it in my mouth to absorb under my tongue. I also got an enema bag to use for some of the supps to avoid the digestive system.  Yes, I am freaked out!
My breast never hurt like it did/does after having pieces removed. It is what is frightening me now. I felt great after I beat back the lipedema and there were no lumps, or pain. I should never have had the biopsies. I do not have a good feeling about them.
CAN someone die from an MRI, or bone scan? If I do, they prob gave me a injection to create a stroke.
Actually, what scares me even more is being there by 8 am.     ðŸ˜ª At least it is just Santa Rosa.

I want to run away with you and see the Pacific NorthWest (Might as well be honest, esp since I never have lied to you and never will). I want to catch salmon with you and cook it over a fire. Forage pine nuts and add them into a dandelion greens salad, or cook them in the drippings of the salmon. Little wilderness adventure. Play the guitar and write music, or poems and just talk, talk and talk! No one else would I want to bond with than you! I love you.
Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment