Tuesday, March 24, 2020

I want to sell my cemetery plots, pay off back prop taxes, so they don't go for a grab, buy
an RV and run away to where twisted minds cannot reach me.
Come along, if you would like. (I would love it!) It
would be fun. Still in the formulation stage. I am feeling so lost and sad.
I don't believe the breast cancer stuff.
Could they kill me somehow during the MRI, or bone scan? Not saying I want that, but I know they want it. I mentioned to the DA's office that this is strange timing. The vultures are circling.
I am a scapegoat for what they want from you.

I don't care about anything but your safety and happiness. You made life lovely for me for awhile and that meant everything to me. I don't want you to deal with their horrible craziness any longer. Life is not supposed to be walking on eggshells. Live and enjoy. You are the most beautiful person I ever met and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment