Sunday, March 29, 2020




The Ghost~


I have become a ghost in your life
A whisper
A flicker
A breeze 
    on your cheek


The thoughts that
may linger
when emotions
are weak


Time is a thief 
and a stealer
of dreams
leaving hopeful hearts broken 
and soul crippling 
scenes


I won’t forget you no matter 
the years
My aim is to save you from
desperate attacks 
and heart pounding 
fears


I saw in your eyes 
you needed a
friend 
to trust with your 
thoughts and in 
hard times
defend


I worry if you’ll see me
or my presence
denied
Five years of remorse for 
a reason they
hide


I love you so much 
I feel a great
glow
It sparks from inside 
But they’ll never
know


I’m merely a ghost 
my love they can’t
steal
They cannot take something
they never could 
feel.
      
Haviva~

(c) HVM 2019


© HVM 2019

4 comments:

  1. I truly am being phased out. I know I do not understand, but it hurts all the same. Most days I can barely take the pain. I love you .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I listen to your voice; it helps me to not worry quite as much, if you sound okay.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to love you forever and in each and every way possible. I would hold you all night long and soothe your fears and every worry. Holding you would be my dearest joy and thrill.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so great looking and sexy and I get more and more realizing it as time is going by; before I was so drawn to what you had to say and your compelling deep eyes. I just wanted to sink into them and feel at home and safe. Now, I want to hold you and take away your pain and never be afraid you will be harmed again.

    ReplyDelete