Saturday, March 28, 2020

I find it somewhat disconcerting that K has virtually no knowledge of integrative medicine, when even the most well known medical facilities use, or acknowledge it. K has it on their website, but no one knows about it when I call the member number(s). Probably cuts into profit margin from connection to pharm companies. I have seen where doctors get paid on the side to use certain pharmaceuticals. That seems unethical to me. The oncologist I have seems unaware of any alternative, or complementary medicine, or acts like it anyway. I don't trust that. Plus, when they are aware that some of their legal team is more like a spy group and K allows them to attack their own members, or doctors, it gets absurdly bizarre and dangerous. They must have contracts from Hell, because when the doctor finds they are being strangled, even personally, it's hard to imagine why they would stay in such a situation. I know they are fiercely protected, but at what cost? Hurting innocent people should not be the price to pay, nor should personal freedom. They tried to chase me away, but I was so emotionally attached, I couldn't do it. Something is inherently wrong with having legal so involved in the everyday workings of a medical facility and strike preemptively. Curing lives while destroying others, shows no confidence in their abilities. It's like saying "we believe you are fuck ups, so when you do screw up, as we know you will, we will harass the shit out of a potential complainer and they will wish they had never looked even crosseyed at you!" And it works the other way too. Innocent doctors are guilty before proven innocent, so they are put through the wringer, or their patient is, and the doctor is forced to watch and participate. It is really a disgusting, vile practice. "Get them, before they get us!" Then, they use names of the employees on legal paperwork and actors in court. The process has variables and can be structured to fit nearly any situation. Basically, they trust no one. The bottom line, money, is protected. So, in the end, it is all just business. I think it is sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment