Friday, March 27, 2020

If I knew someone had been forging my signature, aka stealing my identity, I would file a complaint with my PD. Callous people who only care about money and had been forging my signature left and right, do not have good intentions. They may write up a will, forge your signature and do away with you. Don't let that happen. Hopefully you have taken measures to prevent that. The people who have been involved in the "thing" are not nice.
 All I care about is that you are safe and happy. The shorter the time gets for the
the more desperate they will get. Go to , or call the DA's office and ask for Inspector Decker and give a statement. People who are motivated by money are scary. I think they were doing this entire thing against me from the start, not to hurt me as a stalker, but to blame for hurting you. Please protect yourself and get to safety away from them. You need to stop playing into their hands and be proactive. I will help you, or not, it is up to you. I love you. Be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment