Saturday, March 7, 2020

I guess I could have an attorney send my will to you if I die before seeing you again. But, if I see you again prior, I want you to have half my house with me and whatever I own. I have some investments, but they have been percolating an awfully long time. All I know is that I will love you as much in my death as I do in life, which is beyond calculation. I am so very grateful for your beautiful kindness and concern. I am very sad and miserable right now. I spend a lot of the day cheering myself up and then when evening comes, I guess it is too much to bear. I know they thought I would be gone by now, but your devotion kept me alive. How could anyone not love someone who did so much for me? But, I loved you the first day you called me to apologise to me, it just grew stronger from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment