Sunday, March 1, 2020


  • I cannot sleep. I just lie there staring into the partial darkness listening to my tiny dog make sleeping sounds that could probably challenge those of a brawny trucker. She is one who touches my heart. She does not know she is not a pagent winner physically, she is for some reason missing teeth, has skin allergies and fights my attempts at grooming. To see her though, she is so self-confident and seems like she thinks she is as much of a princess as it says on her t-shirt. She is my mentor and shining example of how not to give a crap about the small thinking of even smaller minds. If she can feel beautiful, so can I.


I have been beaten to a pulp, I am still alive...so far....and I have never purposely hurt anyone else. My life has been dedicated to treating people fairly and kindly. I do not understand how the savagely cruel people who took great pleasure in what they did to someone who did not deserve even a fraction of it, can live with it. If there is a Hell, they will sit center stage.

No comments:

Post a Comment