Sunday, March 1, 2020

People have strange thinking about me and why I care so much about you. They made such weird accusations about it. They thought I was so desperate for just anyone, but that was so untrue. When I was in a tech startup I was going to party after party and meeting after meeting with important people, even Gavin Newsom. I was not ignored, but no one caught my attention. In fact, I was so tired of meeting people, I decided I was going to be alone forever after. I met someone (you) a few
years ago and was blindsided by my feelings. I never stopped loving you and never will. You showed me something more than anyone else; you showed me kindness. You risked your own job safety to do it. You have my loyalty, my trust, my faith and undying devotion. It has been everything I have ever needed and never really had before. It was too beautiful and too fulfilling to last. Some people hate the happiness of others and seek its destruction, even if it is sweet and pure. All I can do is hope and pray that I might have even a glimmer of it from you again. Life should not end on a sour note, but on sweetness and loveliness.

No comments:

Post a Comment