Sunday, March 1, 2020

I am beginning to think that truly what is going on could seriously be Dercum's. I have so much pain in my leg that often I cannot sleep. The pain began in my right breast with a lot of thickness. Then, I mega dosed Alpha Lipoic Acid and vit C and the breast pain stopped and the thickness went away, but then, unbearable pain hit my right leg. It sometimes feels better at times than others, but it throbs with awful pain at times, so I cannot sleep, or stand very long. Could I have Dercum's of the breast and not cancer, or have both at the same time? OR, is it a s*load of painful lipomas? If they took biopsies, did they indicate that it was particularly breast cancer? I had my pPNET present on my right thigh, could it be in my breast now? I suppose I could be selling the pathology lab short, but I get skeptical. I think I am a walking rarity all around. I believe the cancer was as a result of working in a nuclear pharmacy where the radiation was not controlled at safe levels. One guy who was making the medicine didn't know what he was doing and was just sending out random strengths. I told my boss what the guy was doing, saw I was right, so I was fired. Bizarre. My friend said my being fired was the best thing to happen to me. I wonder if the radiation may have caused all the other health issues too.

No comments:

Post a Comment