Monday, July 8, 2019

With real law, people are not suppose to be beaten up and not understand why they are being brutalized. They gave me a TRO for giving unwanted gifts and being forward. The thing they did not mention to the judge was (besides being untrue) they got a TRO for things that could only have happened 97 days prior! That was the last contact I had with my doctor! But, it was only about one week after I requested his attendance at my surgery. I stupidly left a message on a VM line that was being monitored, or set up as a fake. The woman in Patient Relations was the one who directed me to that number and email. I took the bait. It was all a set up to fake up evidence against me. I was lured to use that email address because of a letter Mr de  Guzman sent to me saying I did an inappropriate behavior, which made me think it was bad and thought I would be arrested. It was scary. I could not find help,  so I wrote on the doctor email site. Those emails, are what the awful attorney used as his "evidence" to extend the bogus R.O. He never showed them to me, but he claimed they were written in 2017, but they were not it was 2015. So, they claim those emails frightened my doctor. What a load of BS! Might be nice if they had actually brought in my doctor to the hearing.....even though that lying attorney said my doctor had been present. That asshole attorney said he could keep the bogus R.O. going forever. He seemed so desperate. That worries me. It makes me feel like he has a lot to lose. My doctor needs to stay safe. I will do anything I need to make that happen. I am no fair weather friend. I am angry that my doctor's place of employment allows this to all go on. It is insane! Why not treat people like human beings, instead of rats in a cage, or an experiment?

No comments:

Post a Comment