Wednesday, July 10, 2019

Please be safe. I think that several people are after you in a predatory way, especially that horrible attorney. He was so cruel to me, I don't trust him with you. I think he knows he is a crappy attorney and is looking for a mark. You. I know I say it a lot,  because he scares me. I mean, do what you want, but his desperation by saying (screaming) he might keep me restrained forever, put up a red flag. He is a predator. You have a right to tell him to F.O. He wants me out of the way for his own personal reasons. It is in your name. Tell the "powers that be" that you are taking over. I have been asking for that. The cruelty done should shorten it. It really was all illegal and quite damaging to me and I am sure to you too. It has been egregious. I think he lies to you about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment