Monday, July 1, 2019

Magic -

I think of you in daytime
I pray for you at night
If you were here beside
me
I'd warmly hold you
tight

I have such strong emotions
some invasive and annoying
they interfere with my good
thoughts
and are happiness
destroyong.

It's been a heart's eternity
that I've been missing you
it dampens everthing I see
or
even try to do.

The people think they're
clever with a vast immoral
plan
They want to keep me far
from you
and ruin all they can

That vile man homunculus
with ugly thoughts and words
spews violent hate and whopping
lies
to see what might emerge

I'd more than like to poke him
right in his beady eyes
but in the end he'd get me back
and I would be his prize.

He bought the law and justice
and left me in the lurch
The only way to fight
him back were with prayers
and candles
at
a church

The one desire that starts
the fire
burning
in my soul
begins with you
and ends with you
When magic takes control.

Haviva-
(c) HVM 2019

















No comments:

Post a Comment