Saturday, July 6, 2019

I think we really did have a nice friendship and my love for you in addition. I hope they are not able to ruin it, because it was lovely and supportive. I will be there for you, love me, or not. You are firmly in my heart. If you take a chance, I will take care of you like you were a king. It would be easy for me, because you have been so good to me and love enjoys making someone they love, happy.
I have been in the dark and do not understand what to do. I must run on instinct, but fear for your safety is a large part of the motivation. Please understand when I make mistakes. I have been in love with you for such a long time and don't even get to see your sweet face, hear your voice or talk to you, write to you.....know you are okay....nothing. It hurts more than you could know.

No comments:

Post a Comment