Friday, July 5, 2019

I know that this entire thing is illegal. That it was done to keep me inline, but that does not explain all the false law and brutality, or that cruel man yelling at me and making threats and saying he could keep it going forever. I know he is a predator and will go after you, because he knows that with me out of the way, he will be able to bully you into something/submission. All the forgeries he has had done are for more than what they appear. I think they know how to make it look like someone has had a stroke naturally and could do it to you. That is why I said that you need to shelter what you have by giving it to children, or a trusted relative. If you have nothing for them to take, they will leave you alone. I mean, why else is that attorney so personally involved? He is looking for something big out of this and I am not going to just sit around while he harms you. I think the others may be involved too. The security guards got jobs at K for their involvement. This has been too costly for it to have been merely to keep me inline for a waiting period. That is a ruse. You are their "sitting duck". You can stop this. No waiting period should be enforced by beating up on those involved. That should nullify any agreement.  Come here and own half my home and be safe, or figure something else out.  Just do me a favor and be safe. I know I am their scapegoat. I need to keep people apprised of this, so they know what could happen and who is involved. I think it is why that attorney was so desperate acting and screaming at me to stop acting like I wanted a relationship with you. He kept screaming it in my face. There is something too wrong with this to be normal. He is worried that if I get arrested, I will get an attorney for real and he will be found out. He has most likely promised a lot of (your) money to help him get assistance. He is a con-artist and coldblooded, just like the others in this. No matter what was told to you, I would rather you leave that environment, than stay as a target. Take a leave of absence, maybe? I have never been so frightened in my life. Please be safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment