Sunday, August 2, 2020

What I would like to do is first get you safe. I think that if we combine our forces and decide how we want as friendship, it would be good. Trust is essential. I want to be there for you and you will see how you want it to be for yourself. All I know is that I always want to protect you and help you feel free, but be safe. After this awful time, I would like us to be strong for each other, so no one can manipulate, or take advantage of either of us again. A united force.  It is just my idea, like it, or not, but I want to not worry about you being vulnerable to predators, or have people run our lives. I lived 5 years of worry for you and people being suspicious about me. I don't like seeing you pushed around, or hearing about you being bullied. It absolutely devastated me. I do not like the idea of smarmy people thinking they can speak for you, or keep good people from seeing you. You need to be independent, autonomous, strong, but, with your agreement, allow me to be a support and comfort. I enjoyed you so much, I felt like we could be lovely friends. I want you to be my best friend and share everything I am and I have. I would like to laugh and have fun with you, but it is all up to you. Trust, loyalty, respect, kindness and
compassion would have to be key elements. I think time to rekindle what felt like a sweet friendship, would be nice. No one can hurt people who look out for each other. I never knew anyone who made me feel so protective and caring toward  them like you do. No one will ever be allowed to hurt you, or make you
 feel bad, if I have anything to say about it. My poems are as true today as they were when I wrote them. My feelings are true toward you and I would not be hurt, if you had me take lie detection. It seems sensible after what you and I have been through. Please forget my outburst that time, it was stupid. I didn't even feel serious at the time about what I was saying I was frustrated. I felt like an asshole. Let me know what you think when you can about being supportive of each other. I would love it! I want to know the amazing person I had the too short pleasure of getting to know. It felt so sweet and inspiring. Be very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment