Sunday, August 9, 2020

PD

Redwood City PD Criminal Complaint: My name: Cheryl Petrovich 650 490-6550 P.O. Box 120 Gualala, CA 95445 Where crime took place: Redwood City, CA Name of Offender: Michael C. Guasco Address: 516 16th Street, Oakland, CA 94612 510) 267-3000 Describe Incident: Mike Guasco is an attorney who works for Kaiser CA hospitals as a benefit to doctors who work for Kaiser. I have found that he is quite an intrusive force at Kaiser and he is known for his frivolous law used against innocent handicapped and low income victims. He most noticeably serves them false TROs. see: https://socallawblog.blogspot.com/search?q=kaiser AttorneyJohn W. Busman's Blog. Is Kaiser Hospital Pursuing Frivolous Restraining Orders Against its Patients? The answer is YES! Mr. Guasco previously filed a false restraining order against me and then filed an extension against me using false evidence, which he did not share by Discovery with me, had a forgery of the Plaintiff's signature. The Plaintiff was not present; Mr. Guasco said in the paperwork that he had been present. My adult son was there, his statement said that he saw no Plaintiff present there at all, ever. Mr. Guasco is filing another TRO against me for his own gain. He is doing it at the behest of his REAL client, Dr. Moayeri. She had Mr. Guasco file a false TRO against me prior and now again. Mr. Guasco has again used forgeries and many lies in his paperwork. I have MS and now diagnosed with breast cancer after 5 years of stress he has put me through. I have had enough. I am a 66 year old widow with MS and a cancer survivor, now diagnosed with breast cancer. I live about 140 miles away from my doctor's office. I have not been there at all for many years. I waited to the end of the last false R.O. before I even called my doctor's office to tell him it was over and that we could now speak. His office said no that I was legally restricted. The R.O. was over July 12, 2020 and it was July 14, 2020, I even had an online chat with the Family law division. They said it was over. What Guasco did was a pre-emptive strike and told the office and my doctor that I was further restrained, when he had not even filed the papers with the court. If this was my doctor's R.O. why did he have to "call his attorney" to find out about it as told to me by his office staff? I am pretty sure he told that to his staff, so I would know it was not his. Mike Guasco is harassing a handicapped senior widow woman with a diagnosis of breast cancer. It is being done for his own gain to satisfy a jealous, wealthy woman, who herself, hired two hitmen to torment me and tried to kill me. It has given me cancer and made my MS worse! He needs to be stopped. I am not the only patient he has harmed! He gave a false TRO to a quadriplegic man and a man with a seriously brain injured son and keeps threatening him with jail, just to taunt the man, because he is the only caregiver to his son. He is terrified to have no one to take care of him, if he goes to jail. Guasco had me go to jail too! Nothing in the paperwork is true! I gave my doctor some gifts that made his domestic partner jealous, so she had this done to me. She is a coward and could not just talk to me! I am a senior, dealing with breast cancer that Mr. Guasco most likely caused with the stress and the MRI I had this year, showed my MS is worse. Mr. Guasco uses the names of Kaiser employees to put on restraining orders and then has actors portray them in court for the false restraining orders against innocent patients! It is just disgusting! Some Kaiser employees are used as pawns and kept as prisoners. The DA's office has my evidence. Inspector Decker knows this is being filed. I am just following procedure to get a Police report number, so they can have it to do their further part from there. Thank you! Sincerely, Cheryl Petrovich 

No comments:

Post a Comment