Friday, August 7, 2020

Diva

 This was done, I guess, to make some self-centered diva feel better and more secure about her relationship. The attorney was going to make it happen for her and hoped that as a bonus, I might die in the process. That is twisted and insane. That attorney abused his position and should never see another client again in his life, or cross the threshold of a courthouse again in his life. He endangered my life and made a joke of it and merely enjoyed making me a punching bag for the vicarious pleasure of his client. I cannot express the depth of hate I feel for that person and for those who helped him. They are on a par with thugs and low life criminals, not on a par with the wealthy socialites she tries to impress so she will be accepted. How utterly pathetic.

No comments:

Post a Comment