Friday, August 7, 2020

Orange

That terrible K attorney and his true client are putting their pawn into legal danger. The way they use him is so disrespectful! No one who cares about another, would do this. They are counting on my affection to do nothing about it. The thing is that the facts are on my and his side. They just need to be pointed out. I just can't help to think that there are some other sneaky plans in the works. Even that moron would not be so sloppy as to turn in such absurd papers.....with my former doctor's name on them! (Also, they are copies of the OLD papers with new dates, to be misleading!) That means the doctor will either have to comply, or deny the illegal papers. If the DA gets the case, he could go to jail for not being honest. This is WRONG! They just don't mind gambling with his life. She is the coward in the darkness.....USING HIM!

Dump the haters and tell the truth and get an attorney! That POS K attorney does not know law. He's only a smarmy trickster! If I need, I will take out a full page ad, blowing their entire cover!

I have been used for 5 years and treated so cruelly I could have cancer!

Orange jumpsuit time for the two criminals and their helpers!  


 

No comments:

Post a Comment