Thursday, August 6, 2020

F

Of course, if I write something here, I figure it is okay. I don't know. No one talks to me, so I feel pretty alone. My life isn't exactly scintillating. Most of it is anxiety, sadness and feeling alone and reviled. I am abused and no communication. People do horrible things to me, but I always feel as if I am always doing something wrong. I feel hated and always on tenterhooks. Five years of all that has harmed my health. To feel loved, I must pretend. I may be fighting cancer now. Isn't it just sad? Always fighting rotten people who want to hurt me and trying not to feel like crap is not easy and it is not fair. There are some awfully unhinged people in the world. I think I have had them all attack me.
I have never heard of people being so cruel. That miserable excuse of an attorney, or human is the most foul and disgusting thing this Earth has had to endure EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment