Friday, August 14, 2020

MG BIG Mistake!

Just as predicted Haviva von Martinitz 3:50 AM (2 minutes ago) to Mike Guasco, You will be your own failure and the failure of your real client, Dr. Moayeri. For my other hearing, I am going to ask for a jury trial. I will regale that jury with the entire TRUE story of what you have been doing to me! There are many irrefutable facts and evidence that point obviously to only you! That you attacked so viciously, a widow, with MS and with a recent breast cancer diagnosis for five years that most likely CAUSED the breast cancer and worsening MS and you turned down a generous, selfless offer to drop it, is just amazing. If I were on a jury, it would make me call for the prosecution of such a cruel self-centered attorney and an abusive narcissistic woman! I think they would also say, "This poor abused woman needs to be given HUGE compensation, never before seen in the history of jury awards!" Dr. Moayeri will not have you as her hero any longer and she will not be able to afford to give you your kickbacks any longer either! Plus, this will be so big, that the Bar will no longer be able ignore your criminal deeds! You created your own situation, so you will have to suffer the consequences! Enjoy! -- Sincerely, Cheryl Petrovich

No comments:

Post a Comment