Sunday, August 2, 2020

I don't have any idea what you what you want to do about your "friend", but she actively sought me out to harm me and from what I have gathered, has harmed you too. I think her behavior has been extraodinarily bizarre, violent and intended to cause great distress, if not more. The MRI I had said that my MS has become worse. She had a Serbian psychiatrist, her friend, M M. P to get me as her patient to gather information from me and attack me with mental manipulation and false diagnoses. I was told by then security guard Edward Souza, that she was hired "specifically to get rid of you!" He wrote false contempt charges for Attorney G, which I believe were significant in my being jailed. Mr G had two attorneys pretend to work in my defense, but in reality, were merely to keep me quiet and scream at me and make me feel like a major problem. I was made to worry nonstop about my situation, but more significantly, about my doctor's safety. I could not understand why it was being done to me. Ultimately, I decided that it was being
done to punish my doctor for his kind attention to my health situation and because I gave him gifts of thanks. They wanted him to witness my suffering and feel helpless to do anything. It was very organized crime inspired style method of operation. It was designed to create a rift between the two main characters, myself and Dr. L. That will never be the case for me. I will love and adore him forever. I wish I could hold him right now.
(To be continued)

No comments:

Post a Comment