Friday, August 7, 2020

Happy and Loved

 We have similarities and we have differences. I love it all! I have loved you from the first day I knew you and it never waned. I knew you from many lives ago, or so it feels. I knew what you were saying before you said it, or while you were thinking it. I never felt so much a part of another person in my life!

If you will ignore my physical shortcomings, I know you will help me with them and I could feel more attractive for you (if you feel that way).  I wish I had not lost all the time, but I guess there are reasons for everything.

I feel like every little thing in life would have more beauty and breathless qualities with you near. I spent so much time worrying and praying for you; it would be nice to spend time making you happy and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment