Monday, August 10, 2020

Dangerous

That cruel attorney knows I am having serious health concerns and yet he concocted a false TRO against me yet again. Not for anything I have done to deserve it, but for what I "might do" based on my past behavior (which he created, complete fiction). It makes me angry that he speaks for my doctor and and implicates him in criminal behavior. I think my doctor should sue him and others who were involved. No one has the right to steal someone's identity and then perpetrate illegal acts under it. That is criminal. It needs to be stopped, since allowing something to go on, is like giving consent to it. It is a difficult situation but I did nothing to have my life made Hell for 5 years either and now facing a serious health situation. That is one unrepentant woman who is determined to see this through, no matter what.That is evil and insane too. No one would blame a person for leaving someone like that behind. She is mentally ill, but also deserves to be behind bars.

No comments:

Post a Comment