Monday, August 10, 2020

Jerk attorney

 That Kaiser attorney, Mike Guasco said he gave me a TRO, just in case I "might" do something wrong, based on my past behavior! Based on my behavior from his imagination! It is not easy for me and I cannot afford to spend on a hotel, especially during the week. I hope truth will appear from all this, but who knows; it hasn't for 5 years. not feeling well, I cannot sleep and I believe he wants to absolutely kill me. I have to be in court by 9am. He has spread ugly rumors/lies about me, which hurt me more than almost anything. I think he wrote the police report from before, but he did not miss a chance to put me down. That would have never been what my doctor would have said about me. I think it is actionable for him to have put a bad spin on his reputation. He makes my doctor come off like a monster. He doesn't deserve that. Mike Guasco speaks for Dr. Lukaszewicz and it nauseates me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment