Saturday, June 6, 2020

Wonder what they are planning for me next? Missiles? Flame? Flood? Decapitation?
Desperate people just reek of their own frantic desires and  think they are entitled do each vulgar crime they concoct against their scapegoat, upon whom they pile each of their own shortcomings and failures. They claim strength and independence and yet depend upon those they take for granted. It appears to be a twisted competition of ownership, not a matter of the heart.

Desperate=Deadly.

I am fending them off. They try and disguise their predatory behavior with concern. What I have noticed is that predators are opportunistic, but then drop the part of making sense. They have a hard time making a story work and leave it all full of holes, causing suspicion and rejection.
If they think they are going to lure me in to have surgery, they are out of their minds!
Might as well put an apple in my mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment