Thursday, March 19, 2020

The oncologist asked me why I had been basically house bound all this time and I told her that it was a friendship waiting period, but that Kaiser's cruel attorney layered a R.O. over it to enforce it, but also to have control and use his power to make false accusations and torment me. It is not a story that could be kept quiet forever. I suppose it is why the PA in the vas breast dept seems not to want to call me back. You know, I have been down to the lowest depths, treated like pure shit and have people thinking I am a bad person. It would be helpful to have someone tell people differently, should they ask. I have never understood being the lowly hated one, who did not deserve it before. Vermin who was chased away as if they did not belong around decent society. It is the opposite of what it should have been. The low, disgusting vermin needed me down to their level so they could feel better about themselves.
Please do not think that anything people who have motives are to be believed. I have shown restraint toward and concern for you, except an attorney said the police report said I was obsessed with you. That isn't fair. Not one bit. 

1 comment:

  1. So, I was obviously still being a fool, not thinking this wasn't all a cruel joke. I trust people; I guess that needs to be altered. People seem to be hideous. At least many of them anyway. Even lovely ones can be lured to the wrong side occasionally. Not sure how that works. Do they get a temporary pass? I still love them, unless they slip permanently into the dark side; that is inexcusable.(Although, there are usually mitigating circumstances....or are there? Of course, love makes excuses, like those eyes.....deadly :-)........gorgeous!)

    ReplyDelete