Thursday, March 19, 2020

Someone told me that really bad things are written about me at the beginning of my chart. I do not know it for a fact, but she was with the complaint dept and was treating me in a very adversarial manner. I face that frequently. It hurts. Itis funny how hungry I am for a kind voice, that I feel pathetic that even a kind tone to someone's voice lifts my spirits for awhile anyway.
Your's would just make me well and forever happy.
It is so weird that merely waiting to become a friend, can turn someone who just did kind things back to a very lovely person, into being treated like a vile, disgusting monster of the lowest variety. That is what they wanted. That is what they are getting. If I had such power, I would use it to do good, not put out such negativity. It also baffles me that if they want to keep someone they are supposed to love, why not treat them that way? I don't equate anything that was done to me, or you as being the product of love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment