Thursday, March 19, 2020

"Someone" is so insecure, that she had to have me beaten down to less than human to feel better about herself. It only makes her look like a bully, and very pathetic, but she must have told some whoppers to get people to feel sorry for her and hate me. She can just tell it to the DA for all I care! Five years of no remorse says she is completely self-centered and basically narcissistic and sociopathic. I think she is very likely abusive. No one should have to live under someone with those mental illnesses. She has obviously lied about me, just as I was lied to about you. If you become my friend, with no strings, then I will show you what it is like to be loved and cared for by someone who is actually in love with you and who has been in love with you for several years now and would not believe anything they told me you said about me. I could never accuse you of anything, or ever let you down even to make things go easier for me. It is not called love for anyone to do so, nor is it love for anyone to put you through this. I would stand up for my loved one no matter what. The lies they told me about you to get me to give up on you, were shameful. That is not love, that is thinking of oneself. They treat you like a piece of property. I would treat you like the cherished one you are to me. Forever. I am so frightened now. You are dealing with real monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment