Friday, March 6, 2020

  1. So, Dr. Moon was saying that she was thinking I was not emotional, because I am heartless and callous toward "someone"! The one telling her that has no concept of the situation. Dr. Moon certainly has a gross misunderstanding of who has been the callous one and who were the ones who suffered as victims! Narcissists always look at themselves as the victim and point the finger at others as bad people. They ignore the bad behavior they do and feel justified in doing it. Not having the guts to face someone and talk, but instead hiring goons to do whatever they want; is not only gutless, but illegal. I could have died and may stillFor five years I have suffered under false law, jail, cruelty, taunting, threats and now breast cancer, likely from all the stress. She might have tried being a decent person and kind, that would probably would have helped somewhat. But, that is one scary individual. Nice people don't behave like they own someone. Cherishing would certainly be preferred by most.

My only happiness was that I had my sweet memories of you; they helped carry me through. 

No comments:

Post a Comment