Sunday, March 8, 2020

It just seems odd to me that I had so much pain on the right side of my body, including the breast, that I could barely walk and when I went in to get it checked out, Dr. Z found nothing wrong with a manual exam, but the mammogram and the ultrasound found "masses" right where the painful lumps were, took biopsies right where the painful lumps were and came up with cancer. I have always thought that the lumps came about due to the chemo, but I always considered them to be lipedema. I took massive amounts of ALA and vit C and the pain and hardness of the breast area subsided, but it seemed to go down my leg and the pain was so bad I could not sleep. I had been taking massive amounts of aspirin for the pain, so when I read that aspirin could affect the A1C reading, I have been wondering what else could give false readings too. I have yet to figure out that possible factor....

No comments:

Post a Comment