Saturday, March 7, 2020

I respect your integrity. I admire that you go to great lengths to help people. What I did not like was the way they made you behave according to their plans. What they did not know is that I believed in you. I knew if you acted oddly, it was them, not you. I may have reacted the way I was supposed to have acted, but never once did I believe them over you. Their behavior made me afraid for your safety. My love and devotion just got stronger over time. They thought they would break me down, or kill me, but they were not thinking about the fact that I have lived through some hard times and have gotten tough. It was my worry for you that was my Achilles heel, which ravaged me and harmed my health. I have rarely been able to feel at ease. That helped me to realize that my love was real. I would always sacrifice my safety to protect you. You made life worth living. That has not changed, only now, all I have are my memories. I need some new ones..... of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment