Friday, March 20, 2020

I am supposed to have an MRI next week, but my renter needs to drive me, since my DL never arrived in the mail. Nothing ever works out correctly. I still feel there is something that is wrong with the diagnosis and it involves the small lumps that are basically invisible to the eye and are painful, like lipedema, but have some Dercum's characteristics. I felt like there was an infection in the lumps on the right side of the body, starting in the upper portion of the breast. It really felt hard and painful. I panicked and took my renter's amoxicillin, but he only had a few, but it started working. I thought Dr. Z would give me an Rx, but I had to come in for an appt. He found nothing wrong. I went ahead and had an mammogram. It was suggested I have a biopsy after I had an ultrasound. The doctor who was going to have me come back for the biopsy acted strange, so I asked to have someone else, but somehow that was not possible, so Dr. Z suggested a Dr. Y in SF, I was told. Later it was found she was in SSF and it was all forgotten.
 Dr. Z  called me and was
vociferous with
 me about how pain had nothing to do with cancer. He emphasized it over and over (my renter even heard him) plus he found nothing wrong in the exam. The mammogram was the problem. Then, later, Dr. Z acted like he was just a bystander with no involvement. It was strange.

The pain and hardness moved away from my breast and into my leg instead. I figured since the pain went away it was a moot point and put the breast pain out of my head, but the pain raged in my right leg and it was excruciating. I could not sleep, or walk very well and could not stand for long. Four months later, I got a call from a doctor who sounded like she said Dr. Braca, which sounded like the test....she said my breast tests were really bad and I needed to come in for the biopsies. I spoke with Dr. Moon who seemed nice and said that if she had a mother, or daughter who had such bad test results, she would get them right in for a biopsy. I went in and she showed me some images of (supposedly) my problematic breast. Then she began by taking biopsies from the breast and armpit. Maybe I was too stoic, but at one point I wished my friend could have observed. I felt alone and not amongst friendly people, so I cried. She said she was glad I finally cried, because she was thinking there was something wrong with me emotionally.
I
had never heard that as a description for me before. There has been so much craziness around this breast situation, I trusted no one. I thought it was merely more bad treatment by those loyal to someone who held a grudge against me. I mean, people in SSF ER treated me roughly most of the time and said insane things to me. A 2.5 hour MRI was full of  "mistakes" and the tech got mad at me for things she did wrong and was super pissed at me for having to use the bathroom. People always mocked me for anything they could think of, so I just started ignoring it and the jerk security guard, "Mr. Ed"followed me around K and
would yell at me and chase me away if I sat down to rest. He even told me to get off the bench the day I was going home after surgery and waited for a ride. I called the phone number the manager of Pt Relations gave me as being yours. I called to say thank you (but it was a trap) and a week later, I got a TRO. They did not miss a trick. It was quite an intricate system they had going.  Even in San R, they lured me there, so MP could start working on me. They must have been told ugly lies about me and she was a friend of the Instigator....."the shadow client" of the attorney. Everything was staged from square one. I was treated terribly and always yelled at to try and upset me and make my health issues worse. What a lot of immature babies, with horrible intent. All that, so a crazy woman could keep an income she was afraid of losing? It does not seem like a romantic attachment at all. That person holds the lives of others in her hands? I know they want me dead so she can be happy.  I just want to protect you, so you can be safe and happy. It sounds like that to her, that one is only as valuable as the money they have. That is loathsome. Fancy home, social climbing....pathetic. People come first.
So, here I wait to be hauled out to the trash bin.

No comments:

Post a Comment