Wednesday, December 15, 2021

CAT

 Watching a program called, "Crazy About Tiffany's" as I fill empty gelatin capsules with turmeric; not super easy to do, but I decided I was saving money by doing it and got lovely organic, pure turmeric. The capsules are size 2, but I am not sure about the mils; I am sure I can figure it out though. 

I have been a Tiffany fan forever. My father bought me some bangles from there, plus I was a long time Truman Capote fan. One Christmas I used an entire credit card balance buying Tiffany Christmas gifts.When Dave Pine was invested on Board of Supervisors, I gave him a Tiffany pen. I gave Dianne Feinstein a Tiffany heart paperweight for her birthday, at her party, she said to me, "you are the only person who brought me a present." I was embarrassed, but crap, people like Jerry Brown were there; they could afford something! He was just being an old grouch ball anyway. I was happy just to be there. 

I used to carry a Tiffany bag as a lunch bag and a Tiffany jewelry bag as a coaster.....yes, pretentious....fun....

Tiffany Blue Color Box Tied White Silk Ribbon Pastel Background Stock Photo  by ©pinkasevich 233211438
Tiffany Blue Color Box Tied White Silk ...

No comments:

Post a Comment