Saturday, August 3, 2019

I made a delightful dinner salad with mixed greens and added veggies, with my homemade honey-mustard dressing and cooking chicken drumsticks.
Watching a program about planting gardens in small spaces.

I bought an original, signed, numbered, very pretty etching on Ebay. It was only $13.40, so I got it for an investment....? I think it was a good purchase. I usually buy as potential resale, but to enjoy in the meantime.

I have been self-indulgent in my pain and have neglected my mother somewhat. I need to wake up, but I find it difficult. She has never really liked me much, for various reasons, but because my grandmother always did a lot for me, so that makes it even harder. She told me she doesn't want to hear any problems, so I keep it only cheery and supportive, when I speak with her. That's fine.

I need to pull things out of the house and garage and sell or give  them to charity to make room and money. That is always a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment