Tuesday, August 13, 2019

I have gone through years of HELL because someone decided I was a threat and could not be bothered discussing the matter like a mature grown-up, figured the best way to approach things was to have someone else take the fall for their own insecurities and put that person's name on legal papers and go after me. THAT is what I call a COWARD and GUTLESS WONDER!It only shows that there is a great lack of communication and a sense of entitlement over the other person, not love. What was done to me was ILLEGAL and shows a clear lack of reason. It is obvious that, that person is not concerned about anyone else but themselves and does not mind humiliating and degrading the person who was forced to put the restraining order under their name. I never bought it in the first place as to who it was from. It was illegal. Both the person who wanted the attorney and the actual client should be ashamed....and arrested! There were multiple forgeries and lies in the papers and I was treated like scum! The person forced into it was a victim like me! I was abused for many years! I have SUFFERED! THIS IS A DISGRACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment