Sunday, August 18, 2019

You have always inspired me and even helped motivate me to lose weight. (It can happen again, but other health forces are also at work as a big challenge, as you would well know....) You believed in me and helped me to endure the very, very difficult times. I am sorry if my anger, and my worry for you have cause any problem, but as far as I was concerned, your life was in danger. I HAD to do what I could to protect you, even if it created some problem; I saw the bigger picture. I want people to know that the ones who were wrong to do what they did and any possible harm to you would be known. You deserve to be treated like the great person you are and no less. It hurt to see any disrespect, or belittling done, it really made me angry. I did what I could, but as you should know, I would break any law, give all I have, including my life, to keep you safe.
It just feels natural to say that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment