Friday, August 9, 2019




The Ghost~

I have become
a ghost in your life
A whisper
A flicker
A breeze 
    on your cheek

The thoughts that
may linger
when emotions
are weak

Time is a thief 
and a stealer of
dreams
Leaving hopeful hearts broken 
and soul crippling 
scenes

I won’t ever forget you
no matter 
the years
My aim is to save you from
further attacks 
and heart pounding 
fears

I saw in your eyes 
you needed
a friend 
to trust with your 
thoughts and in 
hard times
defend

I worry if you’ll see me
or my
presence denied
Five years of remorse
for 
a reason they hide

I love you so much 
I feel a great glow
It sparks from inside 
But they’ll
never know

I’m merely a ghost 
my love they
can’t steal
They cannot take
something
they never could 
feel.
      
Haviva~


© HVM 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment