Tuesday, August 13, 2019

It was taken from a nice personal matter and hijacked by others for the personal agenda of someone else and cruelly made into a faux legal matter. Those are the devious people who are in charge of your life. They act like your owners. That is not right and needs to be exposed. I was beaten up and no one cares. I try and fight back as best I can, but I walk a thin line of creating exposure and humiliation, but it should not be humiliating for the victim! The people creating this terrible situation are to blame. I did nothing but follow procedure, but they jumped in and perverted it. They used you to help them get me to fall into their trap by mentioning becoming friends. It opened the door for them to cause all things of torment, so I would create "evidence" for them, by making me think you were angry at me, which didn't make any sense at all. I believe they tell one story to certain people and keep me in a faux/legal state to control me. It is insidious and evil.

No comments:

Post a Comment