Tuesday, August 13, 2019

Don't forget, people casually played games with me and put my life in danger. No one would help me and the people in charge taunted me and said all kinds of cruel lies and things to torment me. I have done nothing wrong. I could only do what instinct told me. How would you like having that obnoxious humuculous screaming in your face with lies and threats? Then there is the queen bee who just waves a checkbook and has her selfish wishes carried out? Those people are monsters who think they own others and will forever keep them as prisoners. Do what you want, or need, but I am fighting for justice and only complete truth can make that happen. No one tells me anything and it is painful. Those people do not care about the welfare of anyone else. From you, they want what you can provide. That is it. That place has always had a bad reputation....
I am here.

No comments:

Post a Comment