Sunday, August 11, 2019

I have had a very difficult time getting by. I am sorry for my anger, lashing out, but I have been terrorized and I am trying to survive. I pray, write shitty poems, I eat, I take my dog out, started biting my nails again and try to not dwell on revenge. Oh, I pluck snails off my 3/4 eaten veggie plants. (The snails look very healthy.) I have watched so many romantic comedies, I have begun to sound like Hugh Grant. I have many messes to clean up, literally and figuratively. People seem trite. My dog and 2 sea gulls are my closest companions.....

Sometimes I forget why I am alive.
I was told to watch a happy movie. That is stellar psychiatry. Never would have thought of watching a "happy movie."
Brilliant.

 I feel like I am waiting for a bus that will never come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment