Saturday, May 4, 2019

Part of an email I sent to someone in authority.

***Please, keep Dr. L alive. Even if I look like a fool, I cannot ignore all the danger signals. If I were Dr. L, I would be glad someone cared, wouldn't you? I could not live with myself, if I didn't bother. I pray each night for his safety.

No matter how G tries to explain things away, you do not brutalize a person, terrorize them and put them in jail. That goes much too far. There has been a LOT of time, effort  and money for whatever this is; they are helping to placate an important K employee who is worried about losing an income. So, to make certain that never happens, what would one do? What could be done? However it is done, the outcome doesn't appear too bright for Dr. L. I think greed is the culprit behind most of the world's ills and criminals. 
Someone always wants what others have. 
************

I cannot relax knowing you could be in danger. Even if I cannot ever see you again, I need to help you. You are the most wonderful, caring person I have ever known. I cannot even bring myself to think I might never see you again, it hurts too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment