Saturday, May 25, 2019

I am not trying to make things difficult, it is just that the "rug" has been ripped out from under me several times. That, along with cruel things said to me, has been terrible and unsettling. I do not know why it has all been done to me, except to discourage me, or for the fulfillment of sadistic pleasures of others. Whatever, it has been very odd. I am not sure what is known by everyone, but the end result was to have the absolute crap beaten out of me, so I would either die, or want to give up on the one I care about.

That is why I go on an emotional rollercoaster and seem very sad at times. The end date was left up in the air, which is supremely unfair/ illegal especially with forgeries and false "evidence" as their sole reasoning.

Please tell them it has been outrageously draconian and much too long. I am a human being who is hurting and being hurt from all the bad treatment and it should end now.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment