Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Tried to catch up with sleep today. Stressful situation with the HOA seems to have been bothering me. I have been losing my balance more lately. That strange attack against my renter by the gardener menacingly accusing my renter of being gay, because of the rainbow sticker on one of my cars some of the HOA had towed away as abandoned, offended and angered him. Someone else removed the one on my Ranger Rover that said, "what hurts one hurts all" and also had a rainbow. Both cars were towed away as abandoned after the HOA made me move my cars to the street. It has all been a part of the attack against me since the moment I came here. Mr. Corey and Bill Merget have been at the center of the attacks. It is my strong belief that Mr. Guasco, et al contacted them to harass me. Not only did they get to judges, etc, but here too. The plan has been to make me feel hated by everyone and die from the stress.

They are doing this all because I gave gifts and refused to blame him (my doctor) for all of this. I will never blame him and I will never stop loving him.

 If I die, I will die with the truth in my mind and love in my heart, but never with blame of him on my lips.

No comments:

Post a Comment