Wednesday, May 29, 2019

I have my new washing machine up and running. It certainly makes clothes come out nicely! I can just drain the water into a bucket and use it for other things. I use earth friendly soap, so I have no worries about watering plants with it. The hose got away from me once when I was draining, so water went everywhere!
I hope to do more painting. I want to do the stairs. I also have some ideas about alternatives to actual carpet. The person who gave a quote on carpet installation was way too much. My rugs are not in the best shape, so ... not exactly Earth shattering stuff, but my world is small. I only want to enjoy life when I can see you again. Of course, I may just be forgotten by then. Oh well. You probably have put me out of your mind like a terrible nightmare. I will never forget you.

No comments:

Post a Comment