Monday, May 20, 2019

You know, of course, that I never did anything wrong, except go picket at SSF K for my civil rights (since the other security guard in charge wrote a letter saying I did something inappropriate to...but of course, that is not me. I don't do things like that. ) He said neither he, nor you had to tell me what I had done. How about nothing? That place is crazy. They allow a team of terrorists to attack people. What is that all about?

The weasel came out and said I had to leave, or he would call the Police. I left, but he called the Police anyway and he and that awful man put their heads together and made up contempt charges.

That is why I went to jail. I was never given a chance. They stuck me with C.S. to make it look like I had an attorney. He did nothing. They all knew it was a game, but I didn't. C.S. wanted me to blame you. I guess it pissed them off that I did not.

It angers me because they have obviously gotten certain people here involved too, so every once in awhile they harass me with stupid crap. It's absurd.

It is why I get worried about you, because I feel I have been used as a distraction from the real issue.

They tormented and terrorized me. They are disgusting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment